Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Caricatures



Photo references:



AY-YOOOOOOOO. Sun! No clouds! It's been a while, it feels good!

Anyway, a tutor of ours told us about this company that's in the process of getting set up. They offer a caricature service. A person sends in their photo and some information about themselves and they receive a caricature based on that. They're looking for artists so a few of us in the class sent in some examples of our work. It's not something I normally do, but I was interested to see how they'd turn out. It was actually fun enough to do.

These are the two I submitted, one of Oscar Wilde (top) and one of Leonard Cohen (bottom). I used photo reference for these sourced from Google images. I've included the original photos below. unfortunately I don't seem to be able to find the photographer's names.

No comments:

Post a Comment